Lead Engineering Manager
$180,000 | New York | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
E-Commerce Tech Firm Looking For Senior Engineering Manager - $180,000 And Above + Equity
As one of the fastest growing online marketplaces in the world, our client is looking for a product-driven manager to face challenges around platform scalability.
This role requires a personality who drives forward empathetic leadership qualities, with a full-stack exposure to architecture, design & roll-out of fantastic platforms.
What You Will Be Doing:
* Right-hand partner of the VP Engineering
* Translate the back-end with Python, to the front end with Node.js
* Day-to-day management of engineers
* Build best practice models for accountability
* Be first in line for instant project success
* Build KPI's for holistic team growth
* Be able to leverage additional off-shore resources
* Always be on the forefront of API environments developments
* Look at the impact of AWS services in expanding product development
* Design and build the frameworks for containerization
Who We Are Looking For:
* Over 6 Years' experience in a senior Engineering role, with 3+ years mentoring day-today relations of engineers
* Can demonstrate experience of scalability within API tech stacks
* In interview can build life cycle examples for product development
* Expert within AWS
* Track record in CI/CD Environments
* Kubernetes or Docker technical expert
* Master in two of; Python, Node.JS, Java, NoSQL
* From an E-Commerce background or B2B a big plus!
$180,000 + WFH + Unlimited PTO + Equity + Bonus + Healthcare
(347) 208 4271 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on this role and others!
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.