Competitive | New York | Permanent
Posted +1 month ago
Are you the next member of the family?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a proven Technology Delivery Consultant to join the InterQuest Family based in our Soho office.
You will work alongside and provide support to Senior Consultants in the team and will be responsible for collecting, analysing and presenting data in a variety of formats as well as playing an important role in finding suitable candidates for high volume searches across Cloud, Cyber, AI, Digital and Tech Strategy roles.
To be successful in this role technology recruitment experience is a must, if you have ideally worked across high volume vacancies before, this is an added bonus as you will be working on between 30 to 40 live vacancies!
We would be happy to look at individuals who have worked in delivery/resource roles or a 360 recruiter that would like to step away from the business development side to their role. We can offer you lots of support and career progressing that can see you build a long and happy career in executive search.
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
* Best-in-class commission schemes
* Structured career development plan
* Quarterly development meetings
* 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
* Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
* Team Incentives
* Annual awards party
* Monthly Gym membership contribution
* Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
* Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
* Employee assistance programme
* Season Ticket Loan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Car lease scheme
* Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
* Enhanced maternity cover
InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.